Well, it’s been an interesting weekend. There have been quite a few distractions over the past 48 or so hours and I haven’t had the time to do as many things as I would like to, but I’ve had lots of fun at the Bloggiesta and have put in almost 10 hours since 8pm Friday night.
I won’t repeat my To Do list here, since I didn’t manage to achieve many of the things on the list. Instead, in the interest of thinking positive, I will list what I did achieve:
I completed several mini-challenges hosted by some great book bloggers:
- Wrote an opinion post to be published at a later date (Beth @ Beth Fish Reads)
- Approached two other book bloggers about becoming book blog buddies (Amy @ My Friend Amy)
- Wrote my book blog elevator pitch (Deborah @ Books, Movies and Chinese Food)
- Revised my anchor text skills (Michelle @ GalleySmith)
- Checked that I had Google Alerts in place (Emily @ Emily’s Reading Room)
I have partly completed other challenges and will be trying to complete them all over the course of this week.
Other tasks I accomplished:
- Organised my books waiting for review
- Updated my Good Reads account – added books, tags and reviews
- Updated my book review spreadsheet
I’ve also come away from the Bloggiesta with some great ideas for improvements and additions to my blog to implement in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned.
Well, it’s getting late and I’m all partied out. Thanks to everyone who participated this weekend, I’ve had a great time visiting other blogs and I’ve picked up some great tips to improve my own blog. Special thanks to Natasha at Maw Books, who inspired us all this weekend.by