The fact that it has taken me three days to write this post is perhaps a sign of just how much I need to join in the work on-your-blog-and-stop-procrastinating Bloggiesta this weekend.
Inspired and hosted by Natasha at Maw Books, the Bloggiesta challenges book bloggers to catch up on their blog maintenance and other housekeeping tasks between 8am Friday 19th June and 8am Sunday 21st June. Full details of the challenge including how to sign up can be found here.
So, in the interest of public accountability, here is my Bloggiesta To Do List:
- Catch up on outstanding book reviews (namely the pile of books sitting next to my desk)
- Create an author index list for all my reviews
- Create a title index list for all my reviews
- Update my GoodReads reviews and links
- Update my blog roll
- Update my book review spreadsheet
- Update the About Us and Contact info
- Write a review policy
- Catch up on outstanding emails to publishers/authors
- Update tags
Since we actually have a family birthday to celebrate on the 20th, that list is probably more than long enough to keep me busy in what little free time I will have during the 48 hours of the challenge, but I am looking forward to the possibility of a deadline breaking me out of my current procrastination.
Bring on the Bloggiesta!by